Where is Pink Root Products based?
- Pink Root Products LLC was born and bred in New York City and still operates there. Our products are manufactured in the USA.
What’s the difference between Pink Root Products and other products?
- Formulas are our main priority here at Pink Root. We don't want our products to just hold a style, we want them to give your hair the nourishment it needs so it can thrive. We design formulas with your hairs health in mind.
Are there silicones in your products?
- There are no silicones in any of our products.
Are your formulas tested on animals?
- Our products are never tested on animals and we are Leaping Bunny certified. We’ve made a pledge to keep our animals safe and use ethical practices to test our products for safety.
How are your products pink?
- Our formulas are naturally dyed pink with just a bit of Alkanet Root powder infused with organic olive oil. This is also where the name of the brand stems from. We don’t use any synthetic agents in the process of making products.
Are your products vegan?
- Some of our products contain beeswax so not a fully vegan line-up but we’ve got options for those who prefer 100% vegan formulas. Each of our products have their fully listed ingredients in their descriptions section on our website.
Are your products fragrance free?
- Yes we only use essential oils to naturally fragrance our products.
What if I am protein sensitive?
- Although curly hair thrives off of proteins, too much protein on already dry or damaged hair can intensify that dry feeling. To combat this, we combine our products that contain proteins with greater amounts of moisture-binding ingredients like mango butter and sweet almond oil to create a perfectly balanced and blended formula.
What is the shelf life of these products?
- For best use of your products, we recommend using it within 9-12 months of opening. Store your products in a cool dry place.
Do your products contain nuts?
- We have many ingredients that are naturally derived from seeds and nuts for their beneficial uses like Shea butter and Sweet Almond Oil. Although these are amazing ingredients, if you have any kind of nut allergy it’s always best to approach with caution and maybe consult with your doctor before use. You can also reach out to us with any questions.
Can I use these products on children?
- Although not directly tested on kids, we have had many happy customers let us know that they use our products on their little ones and love it.
Is this a clean company?
- Here at Pink Root we do not use any harmful chemicals and our formulas are free of silicones, parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, artificial fragrance, or synthetic dyes. Our ingredients are all ethically sourced and derived from plants, seeds, and nuts.
How can I become an authorized seller of Pink Root Products?
- Please send us an email at email@example.com for all wholesale inquiries.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Yes we ship to PO Boxes.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay
How long will my order take to be delivered?
- Orders take 1-3 business days to process once they’re received. Once the order leaves the facility, it should arrive to your address within 2-7 business days dependent on which method you selected at checkout. Please note that we do not process orders over the weekend. If you place an order on Friday at 5pm, it will enter the processing phase the following Monday.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is calculated at check out and is dependent on the size of your order, your location and shipping method.
Can I return a product?
- Although we guarantee that your curls will love our products, if you are not satisfied for whatever reason, you can return your product within 10 days of receiving it. Please see our return policy for more details.