Can I return a product?
- Although we guarantee that your curls will love our products, if you are not satisfied for whatever reason, you can return your product within 14 days of receiving it. Please see our return policy for more details.
Why does the consistency of my product differ from my previous order?
- We use a variety of natural and organic ingredients in our formulations and this can cause the scent and consistency of the product to change. This is 100% normal and completely safe.
How can I get free samples?
- Samples and free travel sizes are provided in your first online order or through other ongoing promotions. Sign up for our newsletter to get a free sample along with 10% off of your first order and stay in the loop for more promotions.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Yes we ship to PO Boxes.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay
How long will my order take to be delivered?
- Orders take 1-3 business days to process once they’re received. Once the order leaves the facility, it should arrive to your address within 2-7 business days dependent on which method you selected at checkout.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is calculated at check out and is dependent on the size of your order, your location and shipping method.
Where is Pink Root Products LLC based out of?
- Pink Root Products LLC was born and bred in New York City.
How do I store my products?
- Store your product in a cool dry place.
What is the shelf life of Pink Root Products?
- For the best use of your products, we recommend using it within 9-12 months of opening.
What if I am protein sensitive?
- Although curly hair thrives off of proteins, too much protein on already dry or damaged hair can intensify that dry feeling. To combat this, we combine our products that contain proteins with greater amounts of moisture-binding ingredients to create a perfectly balanced and blended formula.
What does “Pink Root” mean?
- The name Pink Root Products comes from the alkanet root powder that we use to naturally color our formulas. We infuse alkanet root powder with olive oil to create a naturally colored oil which is then mixed in with the rest of the formula giving the product its pink shades. We NEVER use synthetic colorants in our formulas.
How can I become an authorized seller of Pink Root Products?
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for all sales inquiries.